Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have still been baking!

So a little hiatus, I know, but I have to say I have still been working on many projects just forgetting to post. and after a month long battle with bronchitis, I am up and running again! So to prove it here is a little bit of help I gave a friend for her sisters baby shower a few weekends ago. No pie sadly but there were many cookies and sugary goodness!
So here are some stellar pictures taken not by my iPhone!

Some Vanilla-lime Turkish Delights
(extremely sweet but so good!)


Baby French Macarons with Strawberry Ganache filling


Just another view next to some cake truffles made by Artisan Cake Company and the sister to the mommy to be!


Party favors for all the lovely guests large French Macarons
The pink ones are filled with the Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache and the green ones filled with a Vanilla White Chocolate Ganache.


These are some cookies requested by the mom to be, Oatmeal Chip Cookies, and Chocolate Chip

I have decided to practice making French Macarons as well as my Pies! I fell in love with the bright colors and limitless flavor possibilities!
So here is to many many more days of baking! I hope you all enjoyed your National Pie Day, and had a slice for me!

(all photos were done by Stephanie Quigley of