Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Nothings

So in my never ending endeavor to make my life as full and complicated as possible I added yet another pat time activity! I have decided to sell hair pieces and return to wedding hair styling on the side. I will have a blog dedicated to weddings and hair pieces later, but I thought I would mention it now, and give you a sneak peak at our new store and blog and what you might find!

Here are a few pieces that will soon be up for sale at Sweet Nothings on Etsy:
















So please come and visit us, we are happy to take custom orders for any occasion!
I am also booking for weddings coming up, so if you are in the Pacific Northwest let me know and we will see how we can make your wedding hair everything you want!
(I will update you as soon as my wedding hair blog is up and running!)